Integrate QuickBooks Online and Desktop with OrderTaker to help your field reps sell smarter, faster and more effectively and allow your customers to place self-service orders to you through B2B eCommerce
As a certified QuickBooks partner, OrderTaker’s QuickBooks Online and Desktop sales app is your best option for integrating effectively and securely with QuickBooks Online and Desktop to allow for mobile order taking, trade promotions, B2B eCommerce, route accounting, direct store delivery and order management in an all-in-one solution for Wholesale Distributors and Manufacturers.
Using a seamless integration process, OrderTaker’s QuickBooks Online and Desktop sales mobile app offers an advanced integration using the OrderTaker-QuickBooks plugin that enables real-time data sharing of customers, products, pricing, inventory, promotions and all order documents including quotes, orders, invoices, delivery documents, returns, credit memos and much more.
OrderTaker is available on the QuickBooks marketplace app store.
Result: Sales reps sell more, faster, more efficiently with real-time data availability on the field anytime, anywhere
1. Export data from 3rd Party Accounting/ERP System to OrderTaker metadata, including Accounts, Items, Inventory, Price Levels, Transactions (Invoices/Orders/Quotes/Estimates/Credit Memos)
2. Send data from OrderTaker metadata to OrderTaker Cloud DB to be viewed in Admin Console
3. Synch data to OrderTaker mobile app
4. Submit Accounts and Transactions created to OrderTaker cloud (Invoices/Orders/Quotes/Estimates/Credit Memos)
5. Pull Accounts and Transactions created from OrderTaker Cloud to OrderTaker metadata
6. Import Accounts and Transactions data to 3rd Party Accounting/ERP System
Equip your field reps with an easy-to-use mobile app to increase order size, sell faster, smarter and more effectively.
Integrating OrderTaker to our QuickBooks system was fast, simple and highly rewarding for us, allowing our reps to sell 20% more than they used to while giving them access to valuable data points that they previously didn’t have on the field to reduce our back-office administration costs significantly.
-Inder Dosanjh, Head of Sales, Five Rivers Foods Inc.